November 1, 2013

My Month of Thanksgiving

Gratitude to me means thankfulness, counting my blessings, noticing simple everyday pleasures in my life, and acknowledging everything that I have received. It means learning to live my life as if everything were the miracle that it is, and being aware on a continuous basis of how much I have been given by a loving Heavenly Father. My heart is always full of gratitude but I know that I don't express nearly enough how grateful I truly am. I get so caught up in the business that is my life that I know I can get in bad habits of taking everything for granted even though I am so grateful.
I love this month of Thanksgiving and that I can turn my heart inside out and remember all that I have. My life is so good and my heart is so full. I would be crazy not to take a few minutes everyday to be grateful!

Today I am grateful that it's FRIDAY! I love Friday's! The main reason Monday exists is to make us really grateful for Friday. On this particular Friday I am headed over to my moms for one of the last times to finish up the cleaning. I am grateful for my one on one time with the quiet in their home and then I will meet my sibs over there later so we can de-junk the garage. Today will make me sad, but at the same time it will make me grateful for all they were to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment