November 30, 2013

Would it be uncool of me to say something I am ungrateful for before I say what I am actually grateful for? Bad form I know, but I have to do a little expaining...

I am so annoyed with my tear ducts and that every single time my little heart feels anything-sadness, longing, frustration, happiness, pride- I show the world with tears. Why, oh why do I cry so much. The harder I try NOT to cry the worse it is too!

 On that note...

 I am grateful for Kleenex tissue (name brand) and waterproof mascara! It has been one of those days for some reason. I think I need hot chocolate too.

1 comment:

  1. Could you imagine how puffy your eyes would be if we didn't have tear ducts:)
    Hugs!
    ps thanks for the nice note on my blog....is was me sugar coating my laziness:)

    ReplyDelete