Took Soph to the allergy doctor because we were a little concerned about her weird reactions when she eats melons, peppers, or fresh anything out of the garden. Turns out, there's really only about five things she is NOT severely allergic to. She has oral allergy syndrome and her reactions to the foods she is eating are actually caused by really bad seasonal allergies. I had never heard of it but I guess it's a real thing. This girl is allergic to every grass, every tree, every weed and a few other things. We were sent home with an epi-pen in the event that her throat closes off like she feels it might when she eats melons and a booklet to help us decide if we are going to do the therapy allergy shots to help her year long battle with this stuff.
All I gotta say is, "do you want me to scratch that for ya?" OUCH!
No comments:
Post a Comment