Today was a hard day for me. Probably the hardest day since the day my mom passed away. Today is my sweet mommy's birthday! I think all of these first's are going to be really hard days for me. I miss her so and wish everyday that I could give her just one more squeeze.
I love you mom! I am sure you will still be checking up on my blog from time to time and I just want you to know how much I wished you were still here to laugh with. Thank you for being the best mom for me. Shouting and all. I do believe that this list of qualities describes you perfectly, especially the fact that I know you loved me no matter what and you still do!

Very sweet Stace. The "firsts" are hard...special occasions always are, but slowly the heartache lessens and is replaced by a tender tug. Love you girl!
ReplyDelete