I just sent THREE of my yahoos out the door this morning to "Stand In Holy Places". I can't believe I could possibly be this old! Sure have been missing my three oldest chicks, but am so grateful that they all chose to spend part of their hard earned summer up at Apen Lakes with the rest of our stake and AWESOME ward leaders. I am so impressed with all of them, both the YM and YW leaders in our ward and what they will do to help my children strengthen their testimonies. I am a bit jealous that they get to spend so much time with my awesome kids. I wish so much that I could be a fly on the wall sometimes...
Thankful that I could steal some of these pics from fb to give me a glimpse into some of the fun they had.



No comments:
Post a Comment