I am grateful for my Six Senses. Yes, six.
That I can See all things bright, colorful, and beautiful.
That I can Hear sounds like the trickling of rain, thunder rolling through the clouds, my children laughing and playing together, and music that lifts my soul.
My Sense of Touch. For letting me feel the breeze of the wind and the hands of my loved ones.
That I can Smell my favorite Wall Flower scent, Leaves. Yummy!
For my ability to Taste. I had a friend who couldn't taste anything. No wonder she was so skinny! I cant imagine not being able to savor the sweetness of
fruits, the saltiness of potato chips, the sourness of pickles, and the spiciness of medium chicken wings. Even if I could trade my taste for her skinniness I don't think I would do it. Love my food too much!
And I am grateful for my sixth sense. Mothers Intuition. It is a gift given to all mothers and I am grateful for it and use it often.
No comments:
Post a Comment