Today I am grateful for my eternal mate. My best friend. My everything. Without him I would not have all the things that make me so incredibly happy. I love you more everyday Alexander Ray Schmalz. 20 years of marriage is pretty awesome but eternity is better. I am so grateful that I will always have you by my side loving me and being my best friend and me loving you with everything I am.
Top 10 reasons Xandi is my Best Friend!
10. I am pretty sure I have known him forever.
9. He tells me that I don't look fat.
8. He laughs at my jokes.
7. We like the same junk food.
6. We have the best conversations, and the best moments of silence with no pressure to talk.
5. He doesn't always understand me, but he tries to make me feel better anyway.
4. He shares, and holds my hand, and kisses me and tell me I am beautiful and that he loves me 100 times a day.
3. He gives bad hair day sympathy.
2. He has seen me at my worst and still adores me.
And the #1 reason Xandi is my Best Friend is...
1. If I was lost, he would find me.
No comments:
Post a Comment