November 22, 2013




I am so grateful for my little caboose, although he isn't quite so little anymore! In less than one month my baby turns eight years old and will be getting baptized. Gentry is the best surprise I have ever received. He is my quiet child. He is a deep thinker. He idolizes his older brothers and wants to be just like them. He has Graysons athletic ability and loves all sports and then he has Gavins artistic ability and imagination. He is best friends and worst enemy's with his big sis Delanie and it is cute to watch how they look out for each other and love each other and fight. He has Sophie as his protector and second mom. He is such a blessing in our home and it has been such a pleasure to just enjoy him. He works so hard in school and is so smart. His teachers LOVE him but say he is just too quiet (that is weird seeing he is my kid). He loves to play...inside, outside, with friends, or by himself, he always has something going on. I love him so much and just want to squeeze and kiss on him forever but he probably wont let me.

I am grateful for Gentry Hewson Schmalz aka Gustavo!

No comments:

Post a Comment