November 21, 2013




There is not a day that goes by that this little beauty doesn't make me smile and laugh. There is also not a day that goes by that this little stinker doesn't drive me to drink! Juuuust kidding. I love her to pieces, this one, but I have decided that she reminds me a lot of myself at the same age. My mom always wished that we would have kids JUST LIKE US so we knew what we put her through...that's my Lanie Bug. She came to us spunky and I love her! She is a happy, free spirit who absolutely adores being alive. She sings at the top of her lungs in the shower and writes amazing songs and stories. She is a social butterfly that loves to be with her friends. She is a fish. She hates curry and coconut. She loves meat and potatoes and has a huge sweet tooth. She loves collecting treasures (junk). She reminds us to say family prayer and have family home evening. She's tender hearted even though she pretends to be tough. She is a beauty inside and out and I can't imagine a day without her cheering me up!

I love you Bug and I am so grateful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment