I am grateful that Families are Forever!
November 25, 2013
I am so grateful for my parents. I am the daughter of two very loving, supportive, generous, faithful people. My parents are gone but will never forgotten and always loved. I miss them terribly. I can't believe it was one short year ago on Thanksgiving that it was the last time that I had them both in my home at the same time. If I had known then how short the time I had left I would have held on to them both so tight and never would have let go. They were two people that I always knew how much they adored me. How can I not miss that? My parents enabled me to experience many things and I am grateful for how hard they worked to give us Bass kids a great life. They gave and gave and gave to all of us kids all the time. Always there to help at the drop of a hat. I am grateful for the qualities they both instilled in me. I am grateful that they taught me how to work hard. I am grateful that they taught me the gospel and helped me find my own testimony. I am grateful for all the memories that make me smile and the memories that leave me with tears in my eyes and tender feelings in my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment