November 18, 2013

I still remember being pregnant with my first born and anticipating every part of his being. I longed to be a mom and could not wait to see this baby. Today, that “baby” is almost 18 years old! I am so grateful for my Alexander Gavin Schmalz. He is the one that made me a mother for the very first time. He is my guinea pig. He makes me laugh. He is so talented. He is one of my dearest friends on this planet. He is straight forward and honest with me. He lets me know his friends. He is smart. He is spiritual. I may be biased, but I think he is so incredibly handsome and an all around amazing almost man. I cannot believe that I just typed that out loud. My baby is almost a man!!!


I am so grateful for Gavin and am so excited to see what the future has in store for my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment