November 20, 2013

My Gray! So, do you ever meet someone for the first time and you just know that there is something special about them? That is how I felt the first moment I laid eyes on child number three for the first time. As he has grown I have watched the amazing Grayson unfold. There is not much that Gray is not great at. I have said a million times to myself that if it wasn't for his stature (which I think is just perfect but he hates) he would be pretty darn close to perfect and then he let his room go totally to pot and I realized that nobody can be perfect. He is a perfectionist in every aspect of his life (except his room) and it shows. I am so proud of this boy. He is an awesome example to everyone around him. He makes us all laugh with his altar ego, Mort. He is tough and he puts up with more than anyone should and I am proud of how he handles himself. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and LOVES seminary. He will always have his mommas tender heart and that makes me absolutely adore him.

I love you Grayson Kent Schmalz! You are one of my five gems. My pride and joy! 
I am grateful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment