November 7, 2013
So this past week we had the opportunity to attend a recognition dinner for Xandi's 20 years of hard work and service with Fidelity Investments. He is such a hard worker and our family is so grateful that he provides a lovely life for us. This night was pretty exciting stuff especially since I love social events that involve work (insert winky face). They did have some yummy food and it was at the new Natural History Museum which is pretty darn cool. Have you ever eaten Pot de Creme? It is a pretty snazzy French dessert that I must learn how to make. Delish. Although it is not my thing to rub shoulders with big wigs and have to use a fancy napkin, I am entirely grateful for the reason to celebrate. We have had steady employment the past 20 years, both he and I. I started my job in October 22 years ago, and Xandi started a week after we were married in September 20 years ago. I can truly say that we have everything we need and are so blessed.
Labels:
Give Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment