Today there are many reasons I am thankful for exercise and for the privilege of having time each day to devote to sweat. And boy, do I sweat! Whether its a run on the treadmill or outside, my Turbo Jam or Zumba class, or even if I am in a really abusive mood and go to Cross-fit, I love it! Okay, not so much the Cross-fit, but the Zumba...that was made for this girl!
I know that my heart is strong and I dig the feeling of it pounding in my chest. I know that it helps with my sanity that used to be vanity but now just grateful that it pushes miss crazy train away. I know that I feel better inside and out when I take an hour everyday to get the kinks out. I am blessed to have a body that allows me this me time.
No comments:
Post a Comment