Our first adventure was Epcot. What a day. We are just a couple kids going from one ride to the next from this place to that, checking out all the world has to offer. We visited Mexico, Japan, Moraco, enjoyed a bratwurst in England, macaroons in France, we went to China, ate some prime Canadian beef, and even took a little nap in the good old U S of A in the Hall of Presidents tribute...all in one day!
Next day was a stop at the Disney's Animal Kingdom.Way cooler than any zoo I have ever been in, but you do pay three times as much so it better be cool!
Disney's Hollywood Studios was lots of great fun and finally made me a little excited about Christmas time. It was so decked out in holiday cheer and lights and for the first time it really felt like the Disneyland feeling that I love so much.
Our last day in the parks was the grand finally. And by grand finally, I mean rain! We spend most of the day Saturday drenched. Not a fun feeling but we made the best of it and still had the time of our lives. I♥Disney







No comments:
Post a Comment