February 21, 2014
YW Medallion Dinner
Tonight Sophie was recognized by our stake at the YW medallion dinner. Every young woman who has earned either their YW Medallion or Honor Bee in the past year were invited to a special dinner. Why is Gavin there you ask? Because he is an awesome big brother who helped Sophie out with a special musical number she was suppose to perform. How many big brothers would do that? It was great to hear them sing together, and it was nice to have Alexandra Degn share her talent of accompanying them on the piano as they sang I Feel My Saviors Love, one of my favorites. I am so in awe of my amazing kids and the things they do and the people they are. I find myself just shaking my head questioning what I ever did to deserve to be their mom. I love them so and I am so grateful for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment