What an awesome night our family shared and what an incredibly spiritual experience to hear the words that were spoken as Gavin was set apart to be a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am so grateful for the special witness and comfort that I received as tender words were spoken and I knew for sure that Gavin had made the right choice to serve his Father in Heaven. I am so grateful for his sweet example to his younger siblings of selfless service and putting the most important things first. I love being a missionary mom! Here's to many reports of grand adventures to come as he reports to the MTC tomorrow and is scheduled to depart for Germany on October 29th.
| Singing a duet with President Brinley |
| President Gibby, President Heaton, and President Brinley sharing their thoughts See you in TWO! |
No comments:
Post a Comment