I
can't believe that it has been 4 months since I had to say goodbye to
this stunningly beautiful mother of mine. I heard somewhere that life
doesn't come with an instruction manual...but it does come with a
mother. As I have thought about that I have decided how true that
statement is. She was my very own personal instructor on practically
everything. She was my manual. She knew whatever I needed to learn and
she was my go to if I ever needed help with absolutely ANYTHING.
Needless to say, I still feel very lost without her and I miss her so
much it hurts.
Happy Mothers Day to the best mommy in the world...for me. I love you!

Your mother was a knockout!Her smile looks mischievous...now I know where you get it (ha ha). I miss my mom too. Mother's Day without a momma is just plain mean.
ReplyDelete