Happy Birthday Momma!
March 7, 2014
There is not a day that goes by that you aren't on my mind in one way or another either making me giggle remembering all your funniness or making me tear up because I miss your hugs and great advise. I miss you most when I have been dreaming of you and then have to wake up to reality. Those short visits with you, in my dreams leave me with a feeling of so much joy and so much sadness because it makes the missing you so much harder. I miss you mom! I miss you most when I see other people with their mothers and I feel jealous and sad and feel punished because if I had been a better daughter I might still have you here...because I still need you. I had never imagined that I would feel this way...What I would give to be able to give you a big birthday squeeze and to tell you how happy I am that you gave me my life and taught me so much and helped me become a big part of who I am today. My sweet mother, I love you so so so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment